Friday, February 26, 2010

Mother's Night at SLP

ME...(mommy)

As I was hanging mommy next to daddy on his bulletin boards he said...Awww I wish I could have painted daddy giving you a kiss. (TOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!!)



This past week was Mother's Night at SLP. One of my very favorite evenings of the year. I couldn't resist sharing Parker's perspective on ........Mommy.
"Her first name is Mommy but her next name is Kimberly."

"I call her Mommy."

"My mommy is about as tall as When you stand on your tippy toes or on a bucket."

"Her favorite color is pink, I guess."

"She works at school and she works for the kids at here."

"She likes to watch adult shows with daddy" (Once again ...telling everyone our dirty secrets. LOL)

"Her favorite dessert is some stuff that looks like candy but it's not candy."

"I think she likes the purple restaurant by my new house."

"I like to play Spiderman games with her like Spiderman games with webs!"

"She likes to eat a sandwich the best."

I love her because she is pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment