Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cutest lunch bags ever...

I have been meaning to share this with everyone for a while. I found the neatest lunch bags at Market Street. (Market Street is one of my personal favorites I could go on and on about that place!) Anyway I found this lunch bag and a flat iron case there one evening when I ran to pick up eggs and muffin mix. Imagine that getting side tracked at Market Street. Most of the bags are made ECO friendly which makes them even cooler.



KOKO is the brand









The pictures don't do justice!
The inside is lined with
thermal material and really keeps things cold.
It is also really easy to wipe out and keep clean.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I will have to check it out. Market Street is one of my favorite places, too - I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete