Monday, May 4, 2009

Swine Flu Scare 2...

Okay so maybe I was wrong about things calming down a little. Another elementary shut down and everyone seems to be a little on edge. I suppose it is better to be extra cautious. We are still steering clear of public places as much as possible. Casey was off today so Parker spent the morning alone with daddy for some special daddy time while Paxson and I went to school. After school Paxson and I joined Parker and Daddy and helped with yard work. We spent the afternoon working mostly in the backyard. We also worked on our mothers day gifts for Gigi and Meme but I can post any pics yet or it might spoil their suprise. While outside in the front Parker and Paxson pushed their dump trucks up and down the sidewalks scaring me to death.
I have to laugh because when it's your first child you buy EVERYTHING. It works out really well for Paxson because Parker has 2 or 3 of just about everything so Paxson can always join in. I suppose it really is a good thing you go a little overboard with your first especially since we are living on one income now and have to be a little more sensible our our spending. :)



We did make it out for a few more photo shots this afternoon.









No comments:

Post a Comment