Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Worlds Greatest Phone

My brother would say the iphone is the worlds greatest phone but I would have to disagree. A few weeks ago I made a reference about my poor abused phone. Well, I would like to elaborate a little. I should be a spokesperson for the Samsung D807. Yes it is a very old and outdated phone but I could honestly say it is the BEST phone in the world. I have had it for over 2 years but I will not replace it until it completely stops working. My poor phone has been thrown, slobbered on , chewed on , and dropped on a daily basis. It has been buried in the sand and makes a gritting sound when you slide it up. Then a few weeks ago we were getting ready to leave for church and I couldn't find my phone. When we returned from church & lunch I began looking for it again. I called it and heard ringing coming from the bathroom. It had been submersed in water for the past few hours. (Paxson loves to throws thing in the in the bathtub. Anytime we are missing things we generally check the bathtub first.) I took it apart and let it dry then a few hours later I put it back together and it worked. It has a funny line going through it, the battery doesn't' seem to last as long, and if it dies it is hard to get it turned back on but other than that it works great! I am so impressed with this phone I think I will probably buy the new version once it finally decides to retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment