Thursday, May 14, 2009

Parker Conversations

As usual Parker has been on a roll saying funny things, asking funny questions, and telling funny stories.

The other day on the way home from school Parker said "Mommy do all little girl dogs have boobies?" I replied, what do you mean? He said "you know like our Lizzie dog has boobies do all other little girl dogs have boobies?" My response, well yes I guess they do. Why are you asking about this?? What made you think of it?? Who were you discussing this with?? "Nothing mom I just wondered if they all have boobies." Okay Parker sounds good.

Then while baking cupcakes the other night he looked at me and said "Mommy why are we baking these if we can't eat them?" Well Parker, mommy needs them for her friends. "What about my friends?" Well Parker, we will bake more for your friends later. "But mommy my friends only like this kind so I guess we will have to bake more for your friends later."


He was playing with Lincoln logs and he came running in the living room and yelled "Mommy I have a great idea look what I can do!" "I can build houses!" I replied yes you can Parker. That is very neat, you should be proud. "Mommy I can build houses for people who don't have house, you know like the people at the Mission (a shelter that we drive by daily, we have very interesting discussions about the people there and generally involve them in our prayers) that don't have any houses. I can build them a house and put really really strong glue on it and then they will all have houses!"

1 comment: