Saturday, May 23, 2009

Parker's Moving on Ceremony

He is growing up...
I can't believe he is going to be 4! I know all moms feel this way about their little ones, but man it is hard to take at times. I love watching them grow and learn but I am not ready for it to happen. (know what I mean????) I am at with peace with them staying this way forever. It is just fine with me that Parker wants to marry Mommy I really don't see any reason why Daddy insists that he understands he can't. LOL (okay I do understand but I think it's so sweet!) We were at a wedding this summer and I simply broke down and started crying.... "I can't believe this will be my little babies someday!" That is thing with little boys they are so close to their mommy's and someday they will take a wife on and that will forever change their lives. I know it is God's plan for men to take a wife but honestly I don't like thinking about it, at least not right now. I want them to stay Mommy's little guys forever! Yet I also know that God is preparing two little girls to grow into beautiful, loving, and Godly women to cherish and spoil my little guys someday!

Parker recieving his dipolma!
Mrs. Canafax the direcector & Mrs. Connel his teacher
All the families have a picnic in the park
before the cermonies!















































No comments:

Post a Comment